Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Painful Reminiscings (An early writing, I was 20 maybe)

Painful reminiscing…
  Eyes like emeralds, slanting ever so slightly
  Mischievous smile, bordering on erotic
  Olive toned skin, hair like dark silk
  Full figured yet demure
  Blazingly sexy yet innocently sensual
Torturous memories…
  Falling into a fathomless pit of love
  The wonderful times spent getting to know one another
  The romantic picnics by the river
  The quiet evenings spent under the stars
  The lazy afternoons spent in bed
Agonizing thoughts of you…
  Your soft laughter, your throaty voice like music to my soul
  Your exceptional understanding and caring
  Your maddening stubbornness
  Your stimulating touch, the feel of your body next to mine
  The soft caress of your lips, the murmured words I love you

You still invade my every thought
  I still catch your scent
    I still see your face
My soul still yearns
  My body still craves
    My mind still longs
      My heart still aches
YOU, YOU, YOU

Will it ever stop?
  Will your memory fade?
    Do I want it to?
      Will I let it?

Still loving you
  Always missing you
    Today
      Tomorrow
        Always…
   

No comments:

Post a Comment